NB: All Reiki Sessions are by appointment only & all classes and workshops are pre-booked.
SMS/ What’s APP: +27 (0) 734109897
My Urban Retreat
89 Kloof Nek Rd
Tamboerskloof (Upper Gardens)
Cape Town 8001
Above MoveOn89 & next door to the Dinkel Bakery
Please don’t park right outside MoveOn89, the Dinkel Bakery or the Suprette.
as the parking is reserved for their customers on a 15min basis as per to the signs.
However, you can park (for free) just slighty up or down on Kloof Nek Road away from this section
OR alternatively at one of the near by side roads, Neport St, Kelvin St or Derwent Rd,
which are security managed areas.
107 MiCiti Bus Route from Civic Centre, CBD to Camps Bay
(St Michels &/or Derwent Rd stop)
for 1-2-1 sessions
TUES: 7pm – 9.30pm
WED: 3pm – 9.30pm
THUR: 3pm – 6.30pm
FRI: 3pm – 9.30pm
SAT: 3pm – 6.30pm
SUN: CLOSED (2pm – 5.30pm for overflow)
MON: CLOSED including office.
can be booked in any of the times above.
Other time slots are available including from Mid-morning (Tues – Thurs)
& LATE EVENING to accommodate clients across Global Time Zones.
CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
Pls ask to join the Mailing List: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Payments must be made within 24hours of receiving your “Confirm Your Appointment’ Email.
- If the PoP is not received up to 36hours after this email. It will be assumed that you no longer want to come and then the slot will given to someone else who is waiting.
- If your appointment is some months away – you are still required to pay at least 50% of the total fee to keep the date(s)/ time(s). The remainder must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to the actual appointment.
- You have 48 hours or more in which to cancel for full refund.
- Cancelling up to 36hours before your appointment time you will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancelling 24hours before your appointment time, you will receive a 25% refund.
- Should you cancel within 12hours of your booked time or not show up, the fee will be kept in full but you will be offered a 50% discount should you wish to book in again.
- If you wish to move your appointment within 24hours of your booked time, an admin fee of R100 will be taken, otherwise of course it can be re-scheduled without charge if enough notice is given or for a valid reason (at discretion).
- If you are very sick on the day, pls contact first thing in the morning so we can give your appointment to someone else & then we can make a plan to re-schedule you. Pls don’t come in if you are likely to spread germs to others.
- Should you message within only hours of your appointment to say you are unwell & not coming, charges may still apply.
- Pls note that you may have to wait up to 2-3 weeks before a new appointment can be given but we will endeavour to get you booked in as soon as possible & put you ahead of the waiting list/ first for any cancellations.
- All refunds are given within 7-14working days. Accounts are only sent to the book keeper twice monthly and can only be sorted out then.
- If you have managed to get a same day/ next appointment. Payment is due immediately via EFT to hold the slot (Paid & Cleared).
- All payments are in advance by EFT, PayPal or cash into ATM deposit machine to hold sessions. No cash payments on the day.
- It is important for clients on packages to get all their sessions in the diary well in advance for the 21day (healing) period so that you don’t miss out on slots.
- Due to the nature of this work, you may not be able to get in contact i.e. when teaching, facilitating a retreat or retreating myself to balance my energy so I can work with you at my most optimum level. I will get back to you as soon as I can thereafter. Thank you for your patience & understanding.
- Packages are non-refundable after 1 month from the start of your first session in that package. However, if after the first session you don’t feel you need more healing, you will be refunded the remaining package price but will be charged the full standard rate for that first session (not package price). This may extend to the second session only. Alternatively you can gift remaining sessions to others & personalised e-vouchers can be made.
- A package/future sessions may be cancelled from in-house at anytime for any discourteous & impolite behaviour. A subsequent refund will be given adhering to the T&C’s above.
- Should a refund be given on any package at any time. The price of each session taken to date reverts back to standard pricing. A 30min session price is the standard.
- Distant Reiki Reports can take anything from 7-10days. However they are written as quickly as possible and usually sent much sooner.
- Money admin/ booking next appointments is not carried out at the therapy space whilst working practically.
- Office Hours are as & when there is time in between clients, usually between Tuesday to Friday late mornings. However, we do endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
- Office/communication is closed on Sundays & Mondays.
- There is a waiting list for cancellations.
- All clients are given slots on a first come/confirm, first serve basis.
- Loyalty & Package Clients get given appointments first.
- The only reason that your session may be cancelled on the day is if I’m not well enough to work or if I have a personal emergency. You will informed asap, then given the next available date as priority & some form of compensation for the inconvenience. Otherwise, good notice will be given with good reason should I need to move your appointment.
- No 2 sessions are ever the same.
- These T&C’s are subject to change at any given time.
Charmaine Haig, My Urban Retreat