MEDITATION CLASSES AT MY URBAN RETREAT, CAPE TOWN 8001
(Groups or Individual)
Click here for more information on the discounted loyalty card.
Charmaine Haig has been self-practicing meditation, as encouraged by the Indian side of her family since her teen years. And since has tried many types of meditation from different cultural backgrounds throughout reading books, attending various retreats & meditation groups.
It has only been through her practice on her Reiki Master Teacher journey for the past 7 years that Charmaine has fine tuned what seems to work best for her clients and has since been facilitating guided meditations for the past 3 years.
During 1 to 1 Reiki Healing Sessions, her clients are known to go into deep meditative states after just a short guided meditation at the beginning. Therefore, sometimes Charmaine uses the Reiki energy in a group session to help individuals settle in by placing her hands near their temples as they are in a sitting in a meditation pose to start the process
This helps those who say they ‘can’t’ meditate to let them know it is possible through practice and they ‘can’ eventually get there.
Some of Charmaine’s guided mediations include:
GROUNDING, CENTERING & PROTECTION
“Get out of your head space, come back into balance and release any fears”
“Using the 7 main chakra energy centers, we bring light and cleansing to each to help them unblock and spin at the right frequencies”.
“Self Awareness using your 6 senses (spirit included), inner peace, reducing stress and reclaiming your life from worry about the past or future”
“Helping you see a clear, bright & positive path ahead of you which in turn should help you manifest the things you want in life”.
LOVING HEART & KINDNESS
“Feel at peace with yourself & the world… practice giving and receiving love by opening up your heart chakra and nurture your inner child. Totally blissful.
CONNECT WITH NATURE
“This is a great grounding time where the sessions are held in beautiful outdoor places in and around Cape Town. Feel at one with the world around you”.
“for the greater good”
“A gathering of people to come together for either send positive energy healing via meditative intention for the sick, individuals or situations such as global warming, the animals or world issues’. In short, it is a smaller version of the Maharishi Affect”. This act of giving your time is good for the soul and helping with healing of our global community.
“for well being professionals from all holistic, cognitive and allopathic backgrounds”
“Even healers sometimes need healing & guidance and here we informally gather to use each others skills to help each other uplift & exchange well being information.
Anyone can join in the healing circles and a very small donation from each of the participants is asked for to cover the venue fees.
FAQ – Meditation
WHAT IS MEDITATION?
It’s an effortless and very enjoyable experience that results in deep relaxation, elimination of stress, focusing and a heightened appreciation of life.
SOME BENEFITS OF MEDITATION:
Reduces Stress & Anxiety. Learn to Control Your thoughts. Inner Contentment & Peace of Mind. Detachment of Negative Emotions, People & Situations. Create Focus & Brings Clarity. Helps Concentration & Focus. Helps with Finding Your Inner Guidance. Helps with Unlocking Your Creative Potential. Promotes Deep Relaxation. Vibrancy & Better Well Being. Manifesting Change. Unlocking Creativity.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
– You will be asked to sit comfortably or if you prefer, to lie down and take deep breathes.
– Your meditation guide will lead you through a series of relaxing visualizations.
– As you relax and become more still and relaxed, stress fades away, and your mind will become more clear.
– While you are in this deeply relaxed state of mind, your subconscious is open to positive suggestions, and your guide will use this time to take you on an inner journey that is designed to improve one or more aspects of your life.
– A guided meditation might be tailored towards personal empowerment, positive thinking, emotional & self healing, spiritual development, finding clarity in a personal situation or for profound deep relaxation and stress relief.
– At the end of your guided meditation, your guide will gradually bring you back to a state of normal awareness, leaving you feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and relaxed.